Hey! Thanks for your comment! Funny thing...I was looking down through some of your older posts and saw the places that you guys were looking to travel. AND, the picture you put up of Alaska is the Mendenhall Glacier picture in Juneau. I WAS SO THERE..My husband and I worked in Alaska backed in 2006 for a summer. My husband drove bus tours out to that glacier and the company I worked for flew helicopter tours up onto the glacier. We actually went hiking UNDER it (there are giant ice caves underneath) flying over it, and dog sledding ON it! Crazy, huh? Oh, and..I'm from Montana. SO, of course I recommend both of these places if you haven't gone yet! :) haha, sorry for the book, I just get excited when I make familiar connections on other's blogs! :)
Cody and I have been married for 4 years and are loving it! We both are college graduates from WSU. Cody has his Masters and I have my Bachelors. We're loving life!
2 Comments:
A-freakin-men!
Hey! Thanks for your comment! Funny thing...I was looking down through some of your older posts and saw the places that you guys were looking to travel. AND, the picture you put up of Alaska is the Mendenhall Glacier picture in Juneau. I WAS SO THERE..My husband and I worked in Alaska backed in 2006 for a summer. My husband drove bus tours out to that glacier and the company I worked for flew helicopter tours up onto the glacier. We actually went hiking UNDER it (there are giant ice caves underneath) flying over it, and dog sledding ON it! Crazy, huh? Oh, and..I'm from Montana. SO, of course I recommend both of these places if you haven't gone yet! :) haha, sorry for the book, I just get excited when I make familiar connections on other's blogs! :)
Post a Comment