We saw this crazy crocadile that was sitting there with his mouth open. He never moved his body but we occasionally saw his eyes blink.

Apparently they do this to cool down.
Then we saw this stuffed spider in the gift shop. You know me.... I HATE spiders! And of course, knowing Cody, he just HAD to put it on my head... crazy boy. ha ha :)
So who is crazy enough to buy their kid a stuffed spider?? It's child abuse!

Then we headed to Jennica's luncheon at Eagle Ridge (?). Jennica and I went to High School together and since we've gone to college we've had almost every class together. It's been so fun. Mostly because she is smarter than I am and I am always asking her questions. If not for her I probably wouldn't be able to graduate this soon. She was my life saver for Theory! :) I really am grateful she's my best friend. She's the most genuine and caring person you'll ever meet. Love her! 
The luncheon and reception were gorgeous (as were the bride and groom of course) and we are so excited for them!
Congrats Jennica and Ryan!!
ps. I just have to say that in the above picture I'm wearing 4+ inch heels and she's STILL taller than I am. gees...



1 Comments:
I am so with you on the spider thing! I hate spiders too and why someone would buy a stuffed one for their kids is beyond me as well hahaha! :)
Post a Comment