Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beam me up, Scotty!!


Saw this on Saturday and LOVED it!!
I had never really seen any original Star Trek episodes so I didn't know what to expect. I have since watched quite a few episodes online (and giggled all the way through... they're kind of cheesy and old, but fun to watch)

Having said that.. I thought the actors were great and were true to the original characters.
Special effects were awesome and it looked so real!

And I just have to say...
He. Is. Gorgeous!
......I mean, just kiddin babe!

But really, even young Spock is attractive.

Is that weird? Probably :}

If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. Although if you don't like fighting scenes, it might be hard to watch. My dad still laughs at me, but sometimes I had to close my eyes and look away because it hurt me to watch! haha.. I know it's just a movie but it's still painful.

Next on our list:

1) X-Men

2) Night at the Museum

And then the rest we want to see have yet to be released... we can't wait for this summer and the movies!!

0 Comments: