Thursday, May 14, 2009

GRRRRR....

I am super annoyed with Weber State's Website right now. As I've mentioned before I'm currently taking some online classes. It just so happens that the only way I can submit some assignments is to attach it as a file to the assignment page itself. Well, they have the attachment button. So I click on it. Then, it pulls up in a new window. And then..

there is NO WHERE ON THE WHOLE FREAKING PAGE to pull up any files you've saved on your computer or flash drive. There's not even a place to upload it to the website or internet to a file on the "Blackboard Learning System" which happens to be the ONLY OPTION on the whole page.

REALLY???

How am I supposed to get in my assignments when your web page NEVER WORKS RIGHT??? It has a box on the side where you can usually pull up documents on your computer but right now it has a big X in the corner. BAH! And there is no one there to help you!

It's not that hard to have a functioning website!! You would think that they would fix it since it's a UNIVERSITY and most students take online classes! But I guess having new landscaping, round-abouts and parties are more important than spending money on fixing the darn website!!

(I now have steam coming out of my ears and am this close to chucking my computer out the window)

(big sigh) Sorry for this little explosion...... I'm just extremelly riled about this today.

2 Comments:

Carly said...

oh dear, i know exactly how you feel! USU uses blackboard too and i've had so many times where the little window doesn't pop up to upload an assignment. sometimes it would work when i used different computers, though. hang in there, i know it's frustrating!

Erika said...

Thanks :) I'm glad I'm not the only one. It just drives me crazy!! ps I can't wait to do the girls weekend with you guys! yay!!