Monday, March 2, 2009

Hunter's Blessing

So this weekend Cody and I went up to Idaho for Hunter's blessing and had so much fun hanging with family!
Hunter's middle name is Ray after my grandpa. We also call Grandpa "Rocky" because of his love for rocks and things of that sort. :)

Here are the girls on my mom's side


I just love Hunter's face in this picture!

Sisters...


And the whole family together!


It was a blast and I wish that we could go up every weekend! Thanks for letting us crash there!
ps. everytime we leave I get really baby hungry and Cody always has to be the voice of reason as we're driving home. Hopefully only another year and a half!!



1 Comments:

Amy said...

Haha, you are so cute! It's true, baby hunger is something that plagues our ward... and not as many are as resistant as you. :)
Family is so fun, I'm glad you got to spend some time with yours.