Oh gees... So I got a Wii Fit for my birthday (which I love!! especially the pink cover..) and we decided to take it to my parents last night to play it. Wow.. it was fun and hilarious! I'm seriously bummed that I didn't have my camera with me.

Hula hooping with no hula hoop is so funny to watch! It's a lot of fun and my mom got the record of 313 spins.. way to go mom!
There's also running, tight rope walking, ski jumping, soccer, yoga.. they have everything!
We had so much fun last night.. thanks for being such good sports and playing!



2 Comments:
That sounds like so much fun! One of these days I am going to get one... I heard that the wii fit insults you if you don't do very well. I think I mainly want that so I can laugh when the computer tells me that I am a bum. I think I would get a picture of that, and frame it.
Haha.. it's true, it does insult you! It makes me more competitive when it says stuff like that. :) And I think it's worth the investment.. you can work out at home and still have fun!
Post a Comment