Monday, March 9, 2009

Tale as old as time...

Beauty and the Beast opens this friday, March 13th, at the Heritage Community Theatre in Perry. It runs every Friday, Saturday and Monday night at 7:30 pm from March 13th to April 4th. There are matinees on March 21,28, and April 4th at 2 pm. And any little girl that wants can come dressed as their favorite princess!!
I'm super excited to do this show! I'm still a little bummed that I'm not Belle, ( I played the part in high school) but the girl that plays her is awesome!! But I am super excited to play the part of a silly girl :) You should all come and see the show.. it'll be fun!
I do have to admit that I feel like I'm cheating on Cody because I have to flirt so much with Gaston.. Maybe I should get him that 1911 he's wanting so much! Love you babe!
(any suggestions on the model/type Dad and Logan?)

1 Comments:

Megan said...

I should take Kynlei! She would love it! Break a leg!