Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do you ever just want to...



when you're having an off day?

Or maybe on a good day...

Well, maybe I'll just stick with...

It's a little safer and a lot more relaxing. Any good suggestions for books?

6 Comments:

Amy said...

I just finished The Secret Life of Bees for a book club I am in... it is a little depressing, but all in all, a good book. My favorites are any Newberry Award books. Jane Austen is also a favorite (go figure). Good luck!

Amy said...

By the way, I LOVE your new header and background. Beautiful!

Carly said...

i just finished the book thief and it was so good! i'm reading gone with the wind right now and it's pretty good so far, too.

M. Stans said...

lately I have been on an Agatha Christie kick--I have been gobbling them up from the DI. I think I have about 50. So if you want to borrow any let me know.

Chels said...

This has nothing to do with your book post although I do love a good read! (have you checked out goodreads.com?)

Anyway, this is Chelsea Seal (Daxton from Nursery) from the ward. I know you're a busy gal from seeing your blog so I wanted to contact you first by e-mail rather than call. Angie Mclean told me that you were the person from our ward in charge of the card making for the RS Stake Saturday in April. I have many stamp sets that I could lend. And I have a bunch of 'scrap' cardstock in many colors that might be useful. Also, I would LOVE to help you out in any way before and during if needed. Give me a call (393-4135) or e-mail me (cjeheart@yahoo.com) and let me know if any of this works.

Amy said...

Okay, so you need to join my online book club. Well, it isn't actually mine, but I am a huge supporter of it, basically because it is a book club and that makes me happy. It is also a go at your own pace book club, so that makes it easy for busy life schedules. Right now we just barely started the book These Is My Words... you can check it all out here:
http://thegrondahls.blogspot.com/2009/04/these-is-my-words.html

Hope that helps, and I hope you join! I'd love to have someone I actually know (not that I don't know my invisible blogger friends, but they are friends none the less) to discuss it with! Good luck with choosing. I see you have lots of friends with lots of suggestions.