Okay, so Cody and I are kind of... well... a little boring. Our lives consist of work, school, homework and sleep right now. We've hit a rut and need help out! Does any one have any ideas of fun, easy and cheap things to do together? We've seen enough movies and episodes of The Office to last us all year. Help please!
7 months ago



3 Comments:
I know this seems a little tacky, but we like to go to R.C. Willey. I love looking at the furniture imagining what we could do if we had a lot of money. We sometimes will sit on the comfy couches and watch whatever movie they have showing, and we also get a nice massage out of the massage chairs. It is free, and we always have fun doing it.
(And we sometimes stop by KrispyKreme for a free donut afterwards).
Also, we love going to Barnes and Noble and just browsing. we sometimes buy things, usually we just pick up a comic book we both like (Calvin and Hobbs) and read it there.
Hopefully that helps!
Those are great ideas, Amy! :)
Scott and I also like to look around in stores we like at things we can't afford now. It gives us good ideas of what we want to do with our own house someday. My FAVORITE store is IKEA in Draper. If you've never been there, it is an absolute must! No excuses! And it is cheap, too. :) Also, we sometimes go to the stand-up comedy club down on 25th Street, called WiseGuys. It's every Friday and Saturday nights at 8pm or 10pm. It's FREE if you're a student. Also, we like taking the front runner down to SLC and going to Abravanel Hall. If you're a student, you can get tickets for like $6/person, as opposed to over $40. They have some great stuff. :)
Hope that helps!
I'm late on this one but I think you guys should come over to our house and play games!
I have found for us that it helps to have others over, it diverts my attention from me to them. Dinner, games, movie or dessert just to visit.
Now that it snowed again, go sledding. It might take you only a half hour or an hour. The golf course at the bottom of the canyon looks fun!
I also like to do theme stuff, it helps me a lot. Ya know, pick a movie and do something that goes along with it or western, outdoors etc. Anything out of the ordinary is nice, especially when you feel like that is all you ever do is the ordinary stuff.
Oh, just eat dinner by candle light for no reason, thats fun too.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment