Reading is one of my passions. I love to open the well read, well worn and tattered books. I don't know what it is, but it just makes me so excited! I would rather read a tattered old book than a brand new one. Is that weird?
Here are just a *few* of my favorites that I can re-read and not get bored. (Sorry the pictures are blurry :] )
I am currently re-reading this series (thanks Camille!) and I just can't ever get enough of it! If you haven't read it before...well.. just read them
There are about 12 books if I remember right in this series. It's all fantasy (the characters are talking animals he he) and it's so fun to read!
And yes, I'm a girl, so sue me :] I read this once or twice a year
Originally this was a trilogy titled "The Trust Williams Trilogy" They've now combined it into one book.. and I think that the three books are hilarious! I'm currently reading them to Cody and he can't stop laughing.. It's a hilarous, laugh out loud read.
This is also one that I read once or twice a year... (I love the movies too!)
Well, there's a little insight with what I do in my spare time (or when I'm procastinating homework HA!) My list is really so much longer.... I just love getting caught up in another world, in someone else's life and letting my imagination run wild!
There are about 12 books if I remember right in this series. It's all fantasy (the characters are talking animals he he) and it's so fun to read!
And yes, I'm a girl, so sue me :] I read this once or twice a year
Originally this was a trilogy titled "The Trust Williams Trilogy" They've now combined it into one book.. and I think that the three books are hilarious! I'm currently reading them to Cody and he can't stop laughing.. It's a hilarous, laugh out loud read.
This is also one that I read once or twice a year... (I love the movies too!)
Well, there's a little insight with what I do in my spare time (or when I'm procastinating homework HA!) My list is really so much longer.... I just love getting caught up in another world, in someone else's life and letting my imagination run wild!



4 Comments:
I LOVE books. I have a horrible problem when I read though. I start, and I can't stop until I am through with the book. On Saturday I read two! But because of that horrible addiction, I tend to read not as often as I used to. My favorites to read are the Newberry Award Winners. I have never been disappointed with those. Also, Jane Austen, Ray Bradbury, Roald Dahl... I could go on forever.
By the way, I can't wait to see your play!
That's awesome!! Reading is so much fun, and so good for the brain. :D I've never heard of the book, Bitten. Could I borrow it from you when you're done? :)
Thanks for the recommendations! I've never read Anne of Green Gables, but I LOVE the movies as well. That "Bitten" sounds great - that may have to be my next one...
I'm glad you like them! I bought the C.S. Lewis set for myself, too and I'm excited to start reading them again! I agree, there's something about those books that you've read over and over again that is just magical. Happy Reading!
Post a Comment