Okay.. so we were supposed to get t-shirts for Beauty and the Beast and it never happened. So a few girls are thinking of getting some made before Saturday and we're trying to come up with ideas. As I was purusing the internet... I came across some very interesting and cute pictures. Now some of these are just for laughs but others I think would be really cute... Just let me know what you think and also if you have any great ideas!!

I think that this is so funny! :)
Since the girls that want to do the shirts are the silly girls.. I thought Gaston was appropriate.
Okay.. maybe not this one.. ha ha... oh but it would be funny if it weren't so raunchy!
This is a pretty good drawing.. AND.. it's the same color as my dress :)
And I absolutely love the expression on her. I also have some of all three silly girls which are cute too. I'm also trying to think of captions to go with the picture. I would love to hear your opinions!



2 Comments:
I vote for the first one, it's such a cute cartoon!
I love "Belle who?" They are all so cute though. Good luck picking one.
Post a Comment