Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Beginning and the End


Whoo hoo!! We're done with finals for this semester and ready for summer! Good thing for Cody that he's taking the summer off of school while his poor little wife has to take 6 credit hours. No, it's not going to be that bad. I'm actually kind of excited... weird, I know.
I'm also really excited for all the fun things we get to do together too. We're going to the zoo this Saturday ( and Cody keeps threatening that he's going to leave me there, little does he know that he'd probably fit in more than I would..he he.. just kidding) and we're also going to Island Park with his family and maybe a little camping trip to Marsh Lake.
Cody is super excited for June because he's going on a fishing trip to Yellowstone with his Dad and brother for 3 days. That's all he ever talks about anymore (which means he doesn't obsess over guns.. yay) Then next week I'm going to Moab with WSU Chamber Choir and I can't wait! It'll be a fun little trip... hopefully :)
And I just have to say that I'm having a love affair with my new coffee table. I absolutely love it! Instead of Cody throwing notes and papers all over the floor (you have no idea how hard it is to walk around while Cody is studying) he can spread them out on the table. Yay! Folding laundry is ten times easier too. I never in a million years would've thought that I'd get excited over a coffee table. Funny how life and priorities change. But I wouldn't change anything for the world.. except for maybe a higher paying job, and more time in the day, and to be done with school, and.... just kidding :)

0 Comments: