Monday, April 27, 2009

Things I Have Learned This Week

  • I now know why Cody and I don't get ready at the same time in the mornings. NO. ROOM.
  • Finals are over-rated...Decide to have fun and you will!
  • The Cricut is the best thing ever invented. It saved me hours of work on posters.


  • It is amazing how much people donate for service and to help others.

(This isn't even half of it)

  • Women love to serve and are always smiling when doing so.
  • Being in charge of making greeting cards is more work than I orginally thought but so worth it.



Here are a few of my cards that I made..



Going to the Spring and Fall market is hazardous to my health (or budget). See pictures below...



  • Trying to lose weight is a mental battle. The more I try to eat healthy the harder it is.
  • Cody is superman, I'm not sure how he gets everything done.
  • The cleaner my house, the happier I am. :)

1 Comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE that white table! It is so cute! Your cards are also adorable :)