Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Differing Opinions

Sometimes I really love that Cody and I are so different. It makes life fun and interesting. But when it comes to vacations it gets a little complicated. I love to go to romantic, relaxing places and do absolutely nothing, well except sight seeing. So we want to save up for a trip and take one but we can't decide on one that we both want. So when asked where I want to go.. these are a couple of my choices.
#1 Hawaii
#2 Anywhere in Europe really.. I could be there for weeks!
And here are Cody's picks...
#1 Alaska #2 Montana

#3 Or camping

Now don't get me wrong, I love the outdoors and camping but we can do that around here.. right? For example this summer we're going to Island Park and Park City and Moab and West Yellowstone and I look forward to these vacations every year! And I have to admit that the locations that Cody picked really do have spectacular views but I want to go somewhere exotic and far away. Sigh.. one day we'll both agree on a place but I'm sure that's very far into the future. Still love ya babe!

1 Comments:

The Huffies said...

You and I have the same vacation ideas...ben would love both actually...he likes the camping stuff, but likes to relax too...you must go to Hawaii soon (before kids)! Ben & I thought that you were a much better Belle...we wished you would have gotten that part in the play!