I absolutely hate spiders! I freeze everytime I see one and it sends me into panic mode. I can't move, but I want to run away. I can't talk, but I want to scream. I can't breathe, which is definitely required to do anything. And I want to smash it, but like I said earlier, I can't move. It's a vicious cycle.
Today at work I was sitting there reading, minding my own business when I look up and suddenly there is a spider falling from the ceiling right in front of me. It happened to land on a binder at my desk, and I swear it was staring at me, waiting for me to make the first move. Well, I couldn't move and then all of a sudden, I started feeling all itchy and creepy, crawly, like they were all over me! What's a girl to do? Well if Cody had been there, I would have screamed for him to smash it, after I got up the courage to speak that is. But he wasn't there. I could've called my boss to come over and squish it, but he was on the phone. Ugh! So after about 5 minutes and a lot of manuevering of the binder, I got enough courage to squish the darn thing ( about 20 times I might add) and throw it away.
One down, 5 billion to go...



1 Comments:
Yay! I'm so proud of you! You stood up for arachniphobiacs (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) everywhere :)
Post a Comment