My parents are yet again out of town for the weekend. Parker is playing in the summer games down in Cedar city this weekend! Good luck! So Cody and I got the job of watching the dog, Rudy. He's a little yorkie and I absolutely love him! He's a big baby ( which I still love) and is hardly ever left alone. But we both work full time and Cody's got school so it poses a bit of a problem. When I left this morning, I just put him in the bathroom with food and water and his favorite toys. He kept barking and crying and it was more than my heart could handle, but I was running late for work so I had to leave him. I came home for lunch and let him outside to play and potty and then while I was eating lunch he came and just curled up next me. So cute! Then he crawled on my lap and fell asleep, poor thing. I felt so bad for him! So what did I do? Well I brought him to work with me. I know, I know, but I couldn't handle his sad barking anymore! ( and I'm sure our landlords couldn't either...) so he's on a leash or on my lap the rest of the day. I tied the leash to a chair so he wouldn't wander and potty somewhere and I look down and he's sitting there pulling on the leash with all of his might so try and get it off! Poor little guy. And he has the sad puppy eyes to match. I'm a sucker i know but you would be too if you had to look at those sad eyes! If only I had my camera...
7 months ago



1 Comments:
I would baby sit him!! Bring him over anytime you have to leave :)
Post a Comment