Happy birthday Mom and Nate!! This week, my mother-in-law turned 50!! ( she's gonna kill me for telling..) But I just wanted to give a shout out and tell them I hope they had fun! Mom, now that you're 50, I hope you don't start driving like this.....


Or I might have to revoke your license :) just kidding! I love you to death!!
And Nate, I found this birthday cake for you, I'm sorry I couldn't get the real thing but I think that you'll enjoy it.....

Have an awesome day!! Love you both!



2 Comments:
Hey! I found you on Candice's page. I don't think I had seen any pictures of your husband, you did well (he did better :-)!
I love your page by the way. I'm not great at the whole blogging thing so I don't know how to make mine so cute.
If you ever want to drop by our page it's www.adammalloryfamily.blogspot.com
Hey I drive like that and I've survived this long! Knock on wood.....
Post a Comment