Wednesday, December 2, 2009

He's a mean one...

Seriously. I CAN.NOT.WAIT. until the next two weeks are over.

School is a royal pain in the... well... you know.

I got a stinking failing grade in my online class because of the stupid professor who doesn't have a heart.
Grinch.
I forgot to turn in two assignments on time.
However, they were only a day late! 0 credit for both.
Which I knew that would happen ahead of time.
I know, I know. He doesn't believe it's possible to forget either.
Well, excuse me Mr. Perfect!
It's hard taking 9 classes, having a job and teaching voice lessons at the same time. BAH!
Then, the icing on the cake is for my last assignment I wasn't as detailed as he would have liked so I got less than half credit.
The assignment was worth over half my grade. I worked hard on it!
When he returns our assignments he usually adds comments on why we missed things. He never said a word on my last one. I searched and searched and searched.
So, I emailed Mr. Grinch and asked him why I got such a low score. He emailed me right back and said he explained very well in the attachment why I did so poorly and that I need to look harder.
I then received another email shortly after with an attachment of my corrections and his not-so-apologetic apology saying he "forgot" to attach it the first time he sent me my grade.
But as he said before, he explained everything very well in the attachment as to why I recieved a low grade and how it is impossible for him to give me a passing grade.
Now I have to retake the stinking class next semester.


I hate school.

and crying.

3 Comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I am so sorry for you! Nearly the same thing happened to Jeffrey and kept him from graduating. Well, with his associates. So he just bagged it. He is now working on his bachelor's at a different school... completely ignoring the fact that he is 2 credits away from his associates. Thus making it hard to find a good job for now... but he thinks it is better than paying wsu 1k just for 2 credits.
I hope your Grinch has a change of heart and you don't have to deal with that again!

Caitlin said...

Erika, that's yucky. I know the feeling with junk like that though. Why can male professors be so cruel sometimes? Urgh. Are you still able to graduate this spring?

Erika said...

Thanks guys :) I'm still super bummed. I just don't understand why I get no credit even if the assignment is turned in! Oh well, it was my fault for forgetting so I'm just taking it next semester. Amy, that stinks about Jeffrey and his associates! At least he's getting his bachelors. And I completely agree about the whole paying for 2 credits. It's a joke!

And Caitlin, no I can't graduate in the spring but not because of this class. Two of my other classes that I need toward graduation conflict so I have to wait until Fall. But then my schedule won't be so hectic so it's a good thing :)