Thursday, October 29, 2009

Looky what I got!

Dear Erika Cardon,

Ohio Light Opera would like to grant you an audition in Salt Lake City on Saturday, November 14 at 2:40 p.m. Please be at the audition location 30 minutes before your audition time. An accompanist will be provided for you. Please have your music organized and ready for them.

*Happy dance*

....

*Scared dance*

....

*WHAT WAS I THINKING?! dance*

....

Oh, and I'm applying for another one in Canada. I have to send in a DVD with a performance of my songs for my audition. Can't afford the plane ticket to Montreal dang it. I'm already sick to my stomach nervous. Is that a bad sign?

p.s. I picked the middle picture if anyone was wondering :)

11 Comments:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

YAY! Congrats! That's good news. :D

Lisa said...

Yay! That's soooo exciting! Congrats!

Candice said...

CONGRATS!!! and good luck :) love ya

Caitlin said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

E Terry said...

That's awesome!!! Good luck!

Annie said...

They would have been crazy not to pick you...gorgeous and sings like the angels! Way to go Sweetie!

Kate said...

That is neat, I bet you'll do wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You'll do fabulously I'm sure! Miss you guys!

Megan said...

YAY! Good for you! You'll do great! *Happy Dance for Erika!*

Queen of Kings said...

Love the middle picture :) love all of them and CONGRATS!! You will do great!!!! So are you going to Canada? You're AMAZING you can do it all!! You to girl!

The Huffies said...

so, how did it go???? Come on, we need details!