We have the CUTEST NEPHEWS EVER!
First, there's the five year old who's smarter than we are by a long shot. He loves to play games and can work the TV better than my parents. I'm not even kidding.
And then, there's the almost one year old who screams and runs around like a banshee when his clothes are off. Then as soon as we put them back on, he's the mellowist (I know, I made the word up) kid ever. Seriously. We can't even get him to crack a smile!
And last, there's the sweet almost two month old who sleeps most of the day and has the most perfect little baby smell that I wish came in a perfume. He's the perfect cuddler.
I almost kidnapped all of them.
Until....
I was left for 2 minutes with all of them by.my.self.
One was trying to shove everything he could into his mouth, the oldest was trying to show me a million things and asking me a billion questions all at once and the baby was screaming bloody murder.
I quickly dropped the idea of kidnap and decided... You know what? I can wait on kids.
But they're still the cutest ever!
Maybe I'll post pictures of the evidence tomorrow.



4 Comments:
LOL!! It is all true...welcome to my life :) for those 2 minutes! ha ha Thanks for your help while I was there.
Having babies is so wonderful! It's much different when they're your own. Don't let this one situation scare you off from such a beautiful blessing!
Apparently having more experience that some, but not as much as most this is what I have to say...in the short 3 and a half weeks being parents I have learned:
1. HF creates perfect little creatures and puts them into our possession and stewardship.
2. There is no training for the moment when reality sets in and it is 3:30 AM, you have yet to get sleep because a little man will only sleep when he is being rocked by you and the moment when you put him down he screams like you attempting to kill him.
3. When they calm down, you get some sleep, and the day starts all over again, it all is TOTALLY WORTH IT!
the END
Heh heh heh. Kids. What can ya do?
Post a Comment