I feel a lot better about life... it's good to vent. :)
I haven't really posted about what we're doing in life so I thought it was about time. I also had some prompting from a certain someone *ahem* Carol. :) Ha ha.
My auditions went really well! I performed really well so now all I have to do is wait. They told me that they would let me know at the end of December or beginning of January. So, that's what I'm doing. Waiting. Bleh.
To catch up for the past couple of months, Cody and I went to the Greek festival with Camille and Nate. The food was great and we had a lot of fun.
Before Halloween (I know.. it's December ha ha) we made hot cider and caramel apples. It was delicious and a lot of fun.
We sold the Explorer too. We're sad that it's gone but we're loving Betty.
I also cut Cody's hair for the first time. It was so nerve wracking! But I thought it turned out pretty good.
Here I am being nervous.
And the finished product. Yay!
Candice had baby Lincoln a month ago and we still haven't been able to visit. boo. But we're hoping to get there in the next couple of weeks.
He's SO adorable :)
And I can't wait to see these cute kiddos either.
That's it in a nutshell. We have a lot of parties and get togethers this month that we're pretty excited about.
We love Christmas time!



1 Comments:
You're brave about the haircut! Looks good though. I love the new picture at the top of your blog... so cool! The carmel apples are delicious. I have just decided your entire family is beyond talented.
Post a Comment