I also found a painting that I NEED in my house....

It's called "Music" by Gustav Klimt and I love it.
I can't even begin to describe how much I love it. The first time I saw it... I teared up. Weird? Yeah but it happened. And I found this website that has a copy. I want the real one but seeing as it is in the Louvre it probably won't happen. I also found some sights that do real oil replications but I didn't love them as much.
We wish that we could go to Idaho sometime soon to help my sister and her family because she is on strict bedrest for going into early labor and such and the baby isn't due until December but he's wanting to make an appearence now. We are praying for their family and hoping that she'll hold him in a little longer! :)
Anyway, that's all that has been happening in our lives... school, work and... well that's basically it.
Oh, I'm also sending in applications to get an audition for summer apprentice programs in Ohio and other fun places. I'm so nervous and I hope that I'll get at least one audition. Wish me luck! (Cody too.... I might be a little grumpy until it's done) heh. Poor guy.



2 Comments:
LOVE your Wicked craft!!!! It looks awesome! And thanks for your prayers and desire to come up. I know you would help in a heartbeat if you could but it is ok...you are busy and we are figuring it out. :) Love ya
Good Luck! And I also LOVE your Wicked project. Super cute!
Post a Comment