P.s Urinetown is still playing until September 19. PLEASE COME!!!! It really is different than you're thinking. I promise. And now that you know what I look like... how can you resist? :)
P.p.s I got my package from my swap partner and I LOVE IT!!! Pictures to come soon when I can find my darn camera.
P.p.p.s Does anyone know what P.S. stands for? And I've decided to name our Subaru "Black Betty". Thanks for the idea Caitlin! (And everyone else.. I loved them all!)




5 Comments:
What a fun costume! Saddly with school starting, I don't think I can pull my hubby away to go see it, though I would love to.
P.S. stands for post script. that is why when you have a second it is P.P.S. which is post post script.
Haha, glad the name worked out for ya!
And if I weren't so far away I would totally come see you in Urinetown. Break a leg!
Yes that costume does make you look fat...that's the point. isn't it? sheesh. But a cute fat. You're going to look so cute in 9 months.
I love it!!! You make such a cute pregnant lady! I loved the show and I love your fun swap box full of treasures!
You look like me, right now except I'm fat in my ankles and my neck!
Post a Comment