So... you know how I said I'm sending in applications for summer apprentice programs?
I'M SO NERVOUS/STRESSED/HYPERVENTILATING!!!!
I have to send in a headshot, resume, application and a CD of my songs recorded. Here's the clincher. The one I really want to audition for has auditions in Salt Lake (yay) but the stuff has to be sent by TUESDAY.
What?
Originally it was Monday but since it's a holiday (Columbus Day... who knew? I thought you only celebrated that in elementary school. Hmm) I got permission for Tuesday. Whew! So I had my wonderful MIL take my headshots this morning, I found an accompanist, have to practice hard all weekend and record on Monday morning, fill out the application and type up a resume all before Tuesday morning.
I have a long weekend ahead... AHHH! If you happen to see me next week and I'm bald, now you know why.
Here are a few of my favorite headshots. What do you think?
Ps. They are a little grainy. I had to send them through an email to myself so I had to fix and lower the quality. But I still love them. Thanks a million Mom!
I love this one.

My teacher loves this one. Plus she's a professional and I trust her opinion.

And this one... I like but don't absolutely love.
Even though this is stressful and nerve racking.... I really do love this and find it fun.
Thanks Cody for being so supportive and helpful. And if I do make it... I'm glad you're okay with shipping me off for 4 weeks. :)



5 Comments:
You are so beautiful! I love the pictures. Good luck with your audition!
Erica,
YOU GO SISTER!! You're Amazing! I love the first and the 3rd pic you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think any you choose will be great your Georgous! Good luck knock em dead!
Love the pics! you're so bee-u-tiful!
Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Where are you going??
The pictures all look great, but I love the 1st one the most. Good luck!
PS
I have your New Moon tickets! (YAY!) Do you want me to mail them to you or are you planning to go with our big group?
Post a Comment