Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is what I feel like right now...

We're almost completely packed up thanks to the help of my mom.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

We got the bedroom, living room and part of the storage room packed up in 2 1/2 hours and the kitchen in less than an hour.

If I had been on my own, it would have taken me all day just to do the living room!
We're trying to be out by Saturday and we are almost there.

WHOO HOO!!

Although... I feel like I have nothing to do but clean and pack more when I'm home because our movies, books, games and food (yes, the food... we're living on cereal the rest of the week) are all packed.

Oh well, it'll just get done faster, hopefully!

1 Comments:

Amy said...

Oh Erika, I am going to be sad to see you leaving. You make me laugh. I LOVE the picture you posted. I think we all have days like that. Good luck with everything, and if you need any help, please call me.