Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Just a little shout out to my dad :)
He's always been there for me and encouraged me to make the right decisions.
I really could go on and on, but I don't want to bore anyone so...
I love you Dad!
You're the greatest!
This weekend, Camille and I went and saw this..


and LOVED IT!!
(Ramone... he he he)

And I have to echo Camille's sentiments when she said
It reminded me why I have a crush on Ryan Reynolds.


WOW
*drool*

Lust isn't a bad thing... right?
Just kidding he..he...he

1 Comments:

The Huffies said...

I don't even know who Ryan Reynolds is so I guess I'll have to go see the movie...hope you're doing better with the whole move thing...it is emotional to leave your first place - you'll always remember your first little home together, it's just so fun! Good luck, let us know if we can help you move.