I can't stop crying.
Seriously.
All I need is some carpet cleaner and I could get the spots out of my carpet with my tears.
I've been trying to pack for the last couple of days while Cody is gone and I've only done the bookshelf and movies. In TWO days. I never knew I could cry this much! In fact, I never thought that I would be this emotional about moving. But I am. And I can't get over it. There is so much I will miss. I can't even begin to list everything. And we're only moving 15 minutes away!
I was actually doing okay until today. I had kept my emotions at bay and out of the way, well for the most part. Then my mom told me about a one year old boy that got ran over by his mom in the driveway today. One of Parker's friends lives next door to them and his parents called my parents etc. They knew it was bad. There was blood in his mouth, his stomach was getting hard from internal bleeding, and they saw a tire mark on his back (I'm pretty sure).
Can you imagine?? My heart broke in two. But the bishop lived next door and Parker's friends dad came over and gave the little guy a blessing before he was life-flighted to Primary Childrens. I've been worrying all night about it. Then,I just read on Standard.net that he was released with MINOR injuries.
The power of the priesthood is absolutely amazing.
Then, I have to pick up something for Father's Day tomorrow and I wasn't sure when they opened so I looked up the phone number and called. I was expecting a voice mail because, well, it was 10:30 PM. Nope. A guy answered. AT HIS HOME.
What was he doing answering that late??
I almost hung up but decided to ask what their hours were (it was late, I was dilusional)
He laughed and said "Well, it's what, 10:30?"
Yeah....
"So what do you need?"
So I tell him, and he says you're calling for that NOW?!
Well, I wasn't expecting anyone to answer! I felt so stupid, I got off as soon as I could and broke down. Again.
Ugh... I hate being emotional.
Thanks for being a listening ear.
*disclaimer* It's around midnight, I'm tired, emotional and stressed. That should explain everything :)



2 Comments:
Geez girl...you are emotional, but it is ok!!! :) Things will be fine and maybe you should check if you are pregnant ha ha jk love ya!
I know! It's driving me crazy. And NO, I'm not pregnant... I wish ha ha :) Love you too!
Post a Comment