So I was tagged by Camille (forever ago.. sorry!) and I'm finally getting to it!
So here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.
I tag Candice, Tanya, Jen, Carol, Shay and Shannon. Have fun!
1- Okay, quirk number one.. I cannot turn off a movie half way through, even if I've seen the movie before. I have to finish watching it, even if I have homework to get done or it's really late and I should've been in bed an hour ago, and even if I don't like the movie! Ugh, it drives me crazy! :)
2- Two. I have seperation anxiety..bad. (Is that considered a quirk?) Any time I leave my parents house I worry that I said good bye to everyone and worry if I offended or annoyed any one in any way. It's an on going joke with my dad and he never lets me forget it. I'm also that way leaving any one I know. It's so bad I get knots in my stomach I worry so much! Ha! Weird..
3-Tre (that's Italian!)- Sometimes when I'm thinking in my head to myself, I think in a British accent. I don't know why and when it started but I guess I'm really British in my mind!
4- Like Camille, I read a magazine backwards. I have always started at the back and made my way to the front. Why, you ask? I have no idea. I've always been that way.
5- I am overly obsessive about my hair. It has to be perfect and stay perfect through out the day. I even go to the extreme of turning down or even off the AC in my car during the summer so that it doesn't blow on my hair. (Drives Cody nuts!)
6- Last, but definitly not the least, I have a huge purse, shoe and clothing fettish! I guess just like any girl.. but I'm constantly on the look out for new (cheap) purses and shoes (that I already have a million of) and clothes (which are on the verge of no longer fitting in my closet). With shoes, I'm addicted to brown.. so I have a million pairs of brown shoes and a couple black. The funny thing? Most of my clothes look better with black shoes (well my dress up clothes anyway). It's a crisis!



1 Comments:
K-your hair is always cute, lucky! Just wait till you have kids (don't you hate it when someone says that) then you will have to spend all your time on them!
Post a Comment