A couple of weekends ago Cody and I went with his family up to Old Ephraim's grave. It was so fun! We rode a four-wheeler and some bikes up there becuase it was dirt road, up a mountain and nine miles to get there. Mom and Dad drove the truck so they stayed relatively clean. :)
Here are the girls before we took off..
Here I am trying to be Old Ephraim. That bear was huge!! While we were there, Dad told us the really cool story of Old Ephraim and how his dad was one who helped dig him up. Cool!
Here is where Old Ephraim was really buried..
Then we decided to ride around some more and we found a spot to shoot some .22's.
We have a billion more pictures but I've got to get back to homework and just wanted to share some highlights! Thanks for taking us Mom and Dad!
7 months ago



2 Comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I love how you are trying to be Old Ephraim--I love it you are darling!
Erika, I can't believe I haven't been to your blog! Everyone has you on their lists. Anyway, you two are so cute.
Post a Comment