So, I was doing a little web surfing (procastinating a five page paper for my Music History class) and came across this web site.. thanks to a lady that commented on Seriously So Blessed. I would've posted a picture but they are copyrighted and can not be removed from the site. I suggest checking it out... I never knew they made stuff like that. It's pretty interesting. :) Let me know how you feel about it!
7 months ago



7 Comments:
That is very.. interesting. I think the idea is wonderful, and heaven knows there is a definite need for modest swimwear, but.. I think I like the 20's style a lot better. Of course I love anything from that area, so I guess I am not the best judge.
Those are just too funny. I'm all for modesty, but to be honest they made me think of swimwear that the polygamist groups would wear! :) And I've never read the Seriously So Blessed blog before--it was hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
Okay that is too funny! I'm trying to visualize all of us running around the swimming pool in those nice numbers. Thanks for the good laugh! (How happy that you dropped a class - sanity is important!)
Hmmm.... well those model's "mipples" are covered so I guess they're modest :)
Interesting concept, but I think they need to work on it a bit. The models look like they escaped from the FLDS Polygamist compound. Hope you're doing well!
Okay, so I have to admit. I didn't know about the blog Seriously So Blessed before I went to the swimsuit website. When I got to the swimsuit website all I could remember you saying was something about it being interesting. Then you had me concerned because I thought you liked it! It had me a little concerned. I just pictured you in one of those swimsuits and...it was actually kind of funny. Then I read your comment again...phew! I just have to say I'm relieved you wont be wearing it.
Tag! You're it! See my blog for details!
Post a Comment