Friday, July 18, 2008

Excited!

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for Breaking Dawn! You know the feeling of Christmas Eve when you were little? You couldn't sleep and had butterflies in your stomach? Well that's how excited I am about it! It's kind of ridiculous really but I CAN'T WAIT!! So it's time to pull out the other books and read them again! Because really, you can never read these books too many times.
I was checking out Stephenie Meyers website and they have a new trailer out for the movie and there's also a trailer on the Penelope DVD. Which, by the way, is the cutest movie! So it's definitly worth buying.
I can't wait to read and discuss the book with people! YAY!

5 Comments:

Camille said...

I'm so excited too! My only problem is reading the books slow enough that it will take me until August to finish them! I just can't wait to see what happens to Bella and who she ends up with!

The Huffies said...

I can't wait either...my book club girls are all going to Bear Lake with the book so we can just read without any interruptions...you should come too, we'd love to have you, let me know! Carol

The Huffies said...

We're going to Bear Lake August 8-9 to one of my friends cabins. We'll leave Friday around noon and be back Saturday early evening...let me know if you want to come!

Shannon Allen said...

I'm with you- I am currently ReReading the books so I am ready for the new one come August 2nd!

Tanya said...

Hey Erika--
I am thrilled that you are so excited about Breaking Dawn because I am just as pumped! I am so excited that I found your blog! I haven't got my book yet-but when it arrives at my house i already told Brady "Fend for yourself!" hee hee Let's keep in touch!