
It's official! Cody is leaving Smith and Edwards! After three years of employment in sales, he's moving on to greener pastures! He loves it at Smut and Uglies so it's pretty sad that he's leaving,( heck! I'm sad that we no longer get the employee discount.. they really do have everything if they can find it!) but this new job will further him in his career, which is what he wants. Well, that's what he tells me, but I'm not sure I believe him just yet. He's going to miss it. At S&E he gets to work with guns and their accesories all day. And if you know Cody, that's his heaven. It's like watching a kid in a candy store! And it's amazing how much he knows about every possible gun and brand. I can't keep everything straight when he tells me about them. So I just give him mm hmm answers and pretend that I know what he's talking about and that keeps him pretty satisfied. Until I don't get excited over something that I should've, then he gets pretty frustrated. Ha ha. I try! So needless to say, he's gonna be pretty sad when he leaves all that behind! But lucky for him, right next to his new place of work, there is another gun store. So he'll be able to pop in whenever he's having withdrawls. ( or needs someone to talk to that actually understands all that gibberish coming out of his mouth. )
So instead of gun sales and hunting sales, Cody will now be working with Woods, Richards and Associates auditing small companies. He's been looking for a new job for awhile and this one is perfect! He'll be working 30 hours a week, which will be really nice. It'll give him a well deserved break from working full time and going to school full time. And he gets Saturdays off which is what he's wanted for forever! He can now go on hunting and camping trips without a problem. Whoo hoo! And hopefully he'll enjoy this new job... he is majoring in Accounting after all.
I just wanted to say that I'm so proud of you babe! You're such a hard worker and an awesome husband! Thanks for always being there and always pretending to listen to me too. Maybe that's why we always have to tell each other the same thing at least three times..... :) We're both speaking in gibberish. I love you! :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment