Friday, February 18, 2011

Disneyland in October

I absolutely love Disneyland! So after my senior recital we decided to celebrate. It took some major convincing on my part to get Cody to Disneyland. He thought that it was only for kids. Silly boy. 
As soon as we arrived (from the terribly long drive) we went straight to the park for some serious play time.


  Eating breakfast with the Woodland creatures.   


Muppets in 3D.


Best of friends :)


I loved all of the decorations they had for fall and halloween!


Such a unique photo op :)





Taken by one of the professionals on our camera. Same picture they take but for free. Woo!


Pirates of the Carribean. Love it!


Isn't he so strong?


Carousal ride. I won...


Frozen Lemonade is a must have. I looked forward to that thing for months! After Cody choked on the price he finally agreed to let me get one. And what do you know? He got one too :)

Arg!



Bugs Life! I love this movie. Don't let Cody's face fool you... it was one of his favorite things there.


I love this picture. Day 2 in California Adventure.


Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye take 2. This was the first ride we went on and it just happened to get stuck for 15 minutes after we sat down and went a couple feet. It was depressing. So we went on it first thing in the morning. We had to leave as soon as they got us off to go to Phantom of the Opera that night. Which, I can't find any pictures of currently. Sad. 


We had so much fun on this trip and I get to go back in April with Box Elder High's Play Productions class. Sadly, without Cody because it's tax season and he can't get off work. But I'm looking forward to going again! I can't get enough of the place. 

Bryce and Melanie also got us into pin trading and I have to say it's the funnest thing ever! It's a must do everytime we go back. One day when we have enough money I want to go back once a year. Cody on the other hand would still rather go other places..... we'll see :)

0 Comments: