Friday, February 18, 2011

Box Elder High School's Production of Phantom of the Opera

I had the best opportunity to work with my best friend Melanie on Phantom of the Opera. She's the director at Box Elder and let me come help out. I was officially the assistant to the director. Just call me Shrute everyone. :)

Before the production they held a benefit dinner that I got to perform at. Everyone dressed in black, red and white. There was a silent auction, entertainment and dinner and it was such a success!



 When we went to Disneyland, we went to a professional performance of Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages Theatre. While there, our husbands bought us matching bracelets. We love them! 



 Christine on closing night.


Raoul, Carlotta, Mm. Giry, and a member of the opera chorus.

Shawn the amazing makeup artist and his partner Reichen. They were so fantastic and fun!


 Table setting for the dinner.

When the theatre is revealed. Everyone put so much work into this production and it was absolutely fantastic. It looked so professional.

Phantom on closing night. Look at that face makeup. So life like!

With the infamous mask on.

Cleaning up after the show. :(

Meg Giry.


I feel so privileged to have worked on this show. The amount of work that went into it was absolutely amazing and I couldn't be more proud of everyone. I'm working on getting the professional photo's loaded so hopefully they'll be on soon. Then you'll see how amazing the show was.

0 Comments: