Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Proudly introducing...

Our newest family member!
An '05 Subaru Outback.


Any good suggestions for a name? I've always wanted to name a car and I decided to start with this one :)

4 Comments:

Megan said...

Oooo, ahhhhh, congratulations! I suggest Jackman for a name. Like Hugh Jackman because he's from the outback ;)

Amy said...

Oooh, I want your car! It's a beauty. From your picture I thought of the Batmobile. That is what it looked like to me at any rate. I am sure you can come up with something more creative, but really if it were mine it totally would be the Batmobile (NEVER BM for short)
Good luck finding a name!

Jeffrey would probably suggest Sheila because that is the generic name for girls in Aussie-land. We call girls "some girl" and they say "some Sheila"

Candice said...

YEAH!! Congrats...love it!!

Caitlin said...

Black Betty!