Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Adventures

Thursday I kidnapped Cody and took him to see Harry Potter 6. He wasn't too thrilled when I told him where we were going but by the end of the movie he was happy that he went.

We both loved the movie!
I haven't read the book in a while so I'm sure that's why I didn't have any problems with it. Cody hasn't read the last 3 books so he had no idea what was going to happen. It was fun to talk to him about what he thinks will happen next.

Friday we both had the day off because we WERE planning on going out of town for the weekend. Our plans fell through so we watched movies instead :)

We went to the matinee showing of Transformers 2 and were 2 of 10 people in the theatre. It was really nice.

The movie itself was just okay. It got a little long and we both decided we like the first movie better.

I'm going to see this tonight with Camille and Lisa and I can't wait! I hear the movie ending and the book ending are different. That really ticks me off.
But I'm excited to see it nontheless.

What's up next?

Tuesday...Rodeo

Thursday..... Island Park all weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.