#1: A-lot parking passes are $100. WHAT??? To park on campus? RIDICULOUS!
#2: Island Park was SO FUN!! Pictures coming soon. Well, as soon as I can stay home for more than 10 minutes at a time.
#3: Urinetown rehearsals are hard. So many dances to remember..... currently don't have the brain capacity.
#4: One of my biggest pet peeves is when they make a book into a movie and then change the cover of the book to match the movie. The book was there first and the original cover art is usually the best! Leave it alone!
#5: Work is boring.
#6: I LOVE FAMILY.
#7: I'm excited for all the upcoming weddings. Congrats to all of you :) ps... I hope you like the gift I'm making.
#8: Maddox for dinner tonight. YUM.
#9: Meeting with the bishop tonight..... I swear I didn't do it! Oh... wait. They just make me so nervous!
#10: Losing weight really stinks.
#11: Exercising really stinks.
#12: Our house never cools down. Therefore I hate going home which results in a dirty house which results in a grumpy Erika.
#13: I CANNOT WAIT to be done with my Nutrition class. It's been very informative and yes it has helped me eat better but it's been harder than ANY of my upper division major classes.
#14: I wish money really did grow on trees. Or you know... appear magically whenever you needed it.
#15: Babies Babies Babies.
#16: Congrats to Candice on another upcoming boy! I'm brainstorming for the perfect gift.
#17: I can't decide if a Kindle would be worth the $300. Is it better to own the book in paper or electronically?
#18: What to send to my Favorite Swap Partner? I can't wait (or decide)!
#19: GNO with Memorial Park Ward ladies tomorrow at Macaroni Grill.
#20: When I'm the only one at work, with no one to talk to.... I make lists like this one. Lame.



4 Comments:
At least you got an A lot parking permit. I put in for one, but didn't get it. You're lucky!!! I thought I would for sure get an A-lot parking pass for my Senior year, but I didn't. Guess I will have to stick with the good ol' W-lot.
You are so funny. I agree on the heat thing. It is ghastly! Heat = tired Amy = messy house = grumpy Amy. It's kind of a no win situation! Thank heavens for centeral air (which for some reason never gets my house cold enough for me, but makes Jeffrey and Keith want coats and blankets. Go figure.
i like your list. i agree with everything on it. especially the one about changing the covers of books to match the movie (and changing the ending- is it true the ending on my sister's keeper is different??).
I like your list! I'm excited to work on our Swap stuff tonight and I'm excited to hear why you had to meet with the bishop! Maddox and Macaroni Grill in the same week...Lucky!
Post a Comment