is definitly going by too fast.
We're now all the way moved in to our new house and are loving it (minus the no AC or swamp part). But we're surviving the heat with 5 fans and windows open 24/7.
It's weird getting accustomed to the new noises. Right after we moved in, we were going to bed and our fan just shut off on its own. I almost peed my pants. Cody got up and checked the lights. Turned out the electricity was out.
Last night at around 3 or 4 our bedroom door SLAMMED shut. I almost had a heart attack. Cody did too. Turned out it was just windy and we had both windows open and a fan going. I still couldn't fall asleep after that.
Stupid imagination involving killers.
Here's what we are up to the rest of the month (we're almost half way through already, wow!)
- Saturday the 11th, my Grandma Hubbard became the new Grandma McDonald. We're just going from one nursery rhyme to the next. We love her new husband Van.
- Sunday the 12th, we celebrated Gramp's 80th birthday. He sure loves his family and we're so grateful for him.
- We might go to St. George this weekend... we might go to Idaho Falls. We don't know yet but we ARE going somewhere.
- Next weekend, over the 24th, we're going to Island Park with the Cardon's. We can't wait!
- The day after we get back, Cody is scheduled to take the GMAT. I think I'm more nervous than he is. He REALLY wants to get into the Master's program this Fall.
- Urinetown rehearsals Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays. I'm Little Becky Two Shoes. It's so fun!
- GNO with my old ward to The Macaroni Grill... my favorite place!
- And Cody for sure will fit in fishing and shooting as much as possible.
Sometime, we would like to see Harry Potter, Transformers 2 and My Sisters Keeper (well... probably not Cody on this one). Although, I'm pretty sure the book My Sisters Keeper will be better than the movie.
Sometime in all this, I have to find time to weed the garden and decorate the house. WE LOVE SUMMER!!!
But sometimes between the parties, work and school.... it's nice to do nothing at all.
*Clarification on last post*
Cody knows he does this. He says he can't help it. It's a big joke between us and I love him for it :)



2 Comments:
You poor thing! It's supposed to get really hot this week!
Transformers was highly entertaining :)
i loved the book my sister's keeper and i hear the movie changes the ending, so i'm nervous to see it.
LOVED harry potter. i got to yesterday :)
Post a Comment