Thursday, January 15, 2009

You're Invited!

So I'm having my Junior Recital Wednesday, January 21st. I'm so excited, but mostly nervous! I never thought that this day would come. It's only a matter of time (3 more semesters!) until I'm doing my senior recital and graduating! YAY! But I think that the music on my program is fun and up beat and not too boring to sit through. There's only a couple of songs like that. :) It's at 7:30 pm at the Browning Center in room 136. It should only be about 30 minutes but it might be a tiny bit longer than that. Anyway, now that I put in that plug.. I hope you can come!

1 Comments:

Megan said...

I hope your program went well! I'm so excited for you, you're getting so close to fininshing :) I hope to see you at Bunko next month. It's SO much fun!