Monday, January 26, 2009

Catching Up

Wow... January has flown by! I swear that just yesterday it was Christmas! Cody and I have been super busy with school and work, and I finally got my Junior Recital done! Whoo hoo! I feel ten times better. :)
We went and visited Candice, Mark, Tanner and new baby Hunter after New Years and had so much fun! I suddenly realized how much work it takes to have a baby and it has cured my baby hungry-ness ( is that a word?) for a little while. Not that I don't love babies, especially Hunter! I just realized that I really need to get done with school first. :) Meanwhile, Cody is giving a sigh of relief.. ha ha.
Also, I'm doing Beauty and the Beast out at Heritage Community Theatre. I'm the part of a silly girl so I'm pretty excited! The rehearsals are going to keep me pretty busy for the next couple of months, thank you Cody for being so supportive!
Cody is hopefully going to walk this Spring and have a couple more classes to take during the summer and then he's hoping to get into the masters program this Fall. So he's busy studying for the GMAT and getting all of his school work done.
Anyway, needless to say, our lives are a little hectic right now! We love it but wish we had more time to be home and do stuff together. Does anyone know of anything fun, cheap and relaxing to do over Presidents day weekend? We're up for any ideas!

0 Comments: