Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Released


WHAT?! So... we've been released from nursery. *sigh* It was definitely a surprise when they called us in to release us! We absolutly loved that calling and all of the kids! We love watching them play and see their cute personalities come out. :) We're going to miss it a lot. But on the bright side, we at least get to go learn more in our classes! But I've also been really baby hungry so being in nursery with the kids gave me time to play with them and have fun each week. Now that we no longer get to go, it's going to be really hard! But I want to finish school so I have another two years. I was kind of hoping that they would never release us so that I could pretend I had kids at least until I was done with school. But I guess I'll have to find another way to fill that need! :) (hint.. hint Cody. A yorkie sounds good.. hehe)


Oh and talking about school, grumble...grumble. I had to register today and I was figuring out what classes to take over the next 4 semesters and even with all of my major credits and my associates, I still fall short of the 160 credits to graduate. I even included gym classes over the next 4 semesters! GRRR!!! So now I have to take extra classes (that I'm not interested in..) just to get my degree. Sigh.. On the bright side, Cody will walk in the Spring and finish the rest of his credits in the summer. YAY!! He'll finally have his Bachelors! Then it's on to the Master's program, his CPA exam and finally his PHD! The phd is a new development and I'm really excited for him! (He's pretty excited too) He's always said that he'd love to teach at a college level. Just 50 more years to go! (you know.. including paying off the loans too...ha ha)

4 Comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I am so sorry about the baby hungry thing. That is super hard! If you ever want an outlet for that, come over and play with my baby! He loves meeting new people, especially if he can flirt and charm you. Good luck to the both of you in school!

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Hey Erika, I know what you mean about the baby hungry thing!! I was released from Primary a few weeks ago, and I also used that as my pretend children thing. Oh well, don't worry, one day we will both have our own, huh? Hopefully sooner than later. :)
Heidi Hellstrom

The Huffies said...

Come February when you watch my kids (hopefully) you will be cured indefinitely from the baby hungry thing! Let me know if you have your schedule next semester set yet! Love ya

Melissa said...

Hey you two! We finally got a blog! Now we can know what is going on in your life too, I'm so glad you update it! we've had fun looking over your life the past few months. We miss you, we really should get together sometimes.