Hey there! I know I've said this at church, but I wanted to thank you for all you do in Nursery! I am SO excited that Kason is starting to like it. I taught preschool so I know that job/calling can be tough at times. You guys are so great with those little kids and it makes me feel good to know that my little guy is in good hands for a couple hours. Thanks again! :) ~Emily Terry
Cody and I have been married for 4 years and are loving it! We both are college graduates from WSU. Cody has his Masters and I have my Bachelors. We're loving life!
4 Comments:
Hilarious picture! I am also having some trouble with the costume thing--so sorry no help from me!
Hey there! I know I've said this at church, but I wanted to thank you for all you do in Nursery! I am SO excited that Kason is starting to like it. I taught preschool so I know that job/calling can be tough at times. You guys are so great with those little kids and it makes me feel good to know that my little guy is in good hands for a couple hours. Thanks again! :) ~Emily Terry
I'm too late to give you any costume ideas, but I'm sure you came up with something good :) Happy (belated) Halloween!
Is that your house? I love it either way.
Post a Comment