So, I finally finished ( I hate interuptions, they put me behind schedule..) and I'm not sure how I feel about the book. It was totally and completely different than what I expected.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the book and how it ended (kind of) but I felt like it was almost too unbelievable in places.... what do you think?
ps. it also gives me unrealistic expectations about men and romance. (even though I am married) *sigh* It also makes me obsessive... I can't stop thinking about Bella and Edward for months afterward. Poor Cody can never get a real, nonbook conversation out of me...



3 Comments:
Do be honest, I was dissapointed at first. Anti-climatic? Then I analyzed it...of course. I really did like it. I love happy endings! I could go on about it. I loved the humor. I loved the development of the characters and I love how they were more "family" throughout it. Great book! My favorite actually. Glad to know you are a reader too.
Hey Erika,
This is Lisa's friend Carly and I have a very random question for you. . . I know you and Cody just got back from New York. My husband and I are thinking about going and I was wondering if you have any suggestions about where to stay and things to do there? You can email me at curlygurly14@hotmail.com or stop by my blog. I'd love to hear your recommendations since you just went there. Thanks!
I was dissapointed at first too, that's why I couldn't decide if I liked it or not! But I agree, after thinking about it, I loved the ending and how everyone became more mature and like you said.. more of a family. It just took me awhile! :)
Post a Comment