So last night for FHE (although we didn't really have a lesson or anything), Cody and I had some friends over for dinner and games. Cody and I made dinner and Jessica made a yummy peach cobler dessert with ice cream that everyone devoured!
We played the Wii after dinner and had a blast. We played bowling, boxing, tennis, and the boys played baseball and golf while the girls talked. Sam and Jessica had never played before and they loved it! It's so fun! Cody and I play almost every night... it's a stress reliever and helps us wind down from the day.

Boxing seemed to be the hit of the night though. Well, for us girls anyway. We both K.O.'d Sam!! And the other night, when I was playing Cody, I beat him then too! :) We were pretty proud of that fact. But the whole night was fun. We love not being in school and having to worry about homework. It's fun to be able to do real stuff! So, thanks for coming over guys!



2 Comments:
Wow! Remind me to never make you mad, ya little boxer you!
Ha Ha! That's right! I'm a mean, fightin' machine.:) It's the only way I can get back at him for all the teasing. Hahaha
Post a Comment