The past month has been a whirlwind of school, homework and activities. I'm so busy and scatterbrained I can't even remember what I wore yesterday.
No... wait... I can because its on my bedroom floor. But which outfit was it?
Just kidding (only kinda).
So I decided to play a little catch-up today, minus pictures because what do you know, my camera is at home.
WSU had spring break 3 weeks ago? I can't even remember, but I went up to my sister's house in Idaho for half the week and had a ton of fun! Cody couldn't come because of tax season but we're hoping to make another trip together soon.
I now know what it is like to have 3 kids and not be able to fit in a shower during the day. Talk about exhausting.
As some people know, I am a night owl. I will stay up for hours on end and then sleep in the next day. After one day up there I was exhausted by 9 pm. It was a weird feeling.
Since then, Cody and I have been involved in homework and work everyday and we can not wait for school to be out next week! I had to participate in a few almost all nighters to get projects and assignments done. You would think I would learn after 4 years of college to not procrastinate? Me too.
We also went to a wedding last weekend for a good friend and we couldn't be happier for them! Weddings make for one long day but they are completely worth every minute. Plus, it's always fun to catch up with friends and make plans for the future!
So as we finish up school, we keep talking about summer and how exciting it will be. Well, mostly for me because poor Cody has to take summer classes. Then his Masters of Accounting will be finished! We can't wait!
For the summer we're taking a trip to San Francisco, painting the house, buying new drapes, gardening, camping, visiting family and hopefully taking a few cheap and fun vacations by ourselves.
Here's to an adventure filled summer!
And of course.... pictures will come (sometime).
7 months ago



2 Comments:
Sounds soooo fun! Do you two have a house now?
Hang in there... school being out will be a great thing! Awesome plans for the summer too. Traveling is so fun!
Post a Comment