FHE...
So I finally gave in and created a blog! I loved looking at everyone else's so I thought it was finally time to make our own. It's made me take our camera everywhere which I should've been doing forever ago! So here's what's been happin' this week with us....
Last week me and Cody had FHE with my family and we went to Toad's Fun Center ( also known as Mulligan's in Harrisville) and went Mini golfing. It was so much fun! My younger sister Sidne actually works there so she wasn't so thrilled but regardless of what she says, she had fun.
Havin' fun with the family! Parker, Mom, me and Cody, and Sidne!
Parker's look of defeat( I couldn't rotate it! sorry!)
On Memorial Day, Cody and I were going to go to the zoo. But as luck would have it, it rained almost all day!! So we decided to go see a movie with my family and went and saw Prince Caspian. We absolutely loved it!! It made me want to re-read the series, and I'm so excited to do that! After the movie we headed over the Cody's family and had a double birthday party for Dad and Cody. For dinner we had shish kabobs and potatoes and for desert we had delicious ice cream pies. MMMmmm!
Dad and Cody waitin' for their presents..



4 Comments:
YEAH! you finally did it..good job! It looks great! see ya tomorrow! love ya
I didnt know you had one of these!! YAY i can see whats going on in your life now!!! Anyway sounds like lifes going good!! keep writing on this thing so i can see whats happening...i feel so isolated sometimes up here in rexburg! lol love ya big sis!
erikaaaa... i'm [also] so excited that you are blogging now!! I'm a slacker at times & go like a week w/o writing anything.. but then i get back on track!! So anyway--keep it up & keep us informed. We all [seriously this time] need to get together soon. Me, you & kell. Love ya!
Yay! You have a blog! I love looking at pics of you guys! I miss my "adopted family". Email me (purplejen24@hotmail.com) and I will send you an invite to my blog, it's not public. I love you Erika! Baby's crying so gotta run!
Post a Comment